Sautéed mushrooms are so delicious and flavorful. If you love mushrooms like I do, you can literally pair these Teriyaki Mushrooms with anything or even better, put them on top of everything – steak, burgers, chicken, fish, salads, potatoes, rice, and so many different dishes. Like this Marinated Skirt Steak recipe:
- 3T olive oil
- 3T butter
- 1 lb. button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 T red cooking wine
- 1 T teriyaki sauce, or more to taste
- ¼ tsp garlic salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook and stir mushrooms, garlic, cooking wine, teriyaki sauce, garlic salt, and black pepper in the hot oil and butter until mushrooms are lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until mushrooms are tender, 5 to 8 more minutes.